Archive - Philip Alstat Papers
Scope and Contents Note
The collection is unprocessed and closed; no further information about it is available at this time.
- Creation: undated
- Alstat, Philip (Person)
Languages or Scripts of Materials
The collection is unprocessed and closed until further notice. Inquiries can be sent to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.26 Linear Feet (in 2 white bankers boxes and 3 document boxes.)
Materials are available (by appointment only) at The Special Collections Reading Room, The Library of the Jewish Theological Seminary, 3080 Broadway, New York, NY 10027. Phone: 212.678.8973 or via E-mail: email@example.com.
- Preliminary Guide to the Philip Alstat Papers
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Funding for the retrospective conversion of the original finding aid documents to produce this guide using Archivists’ Toolkit was made possible by a grant from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC).