Archive - Bangor Jewish Community Center (Bangor, PA) Records
Scope and Contents Note
The Bangor Jewish Community Center (Bangor, PA) Records consists of photocopies of articles from local papers and copies from a photo album of images of a Purim celebration at the Center.
- Creation: circa 1949-1958
- Bangor Jewish Community Center (Bangor, Pa.) (Organization)
Languages or Scripts of Materials
The collection is unprocessed and closed until further notice. Inquiries can be sent to e-mail: email@example.com.
0.21 Linear Feet (in one half document box.)
Materials are available (by appointment only) at The Special Collections Reading Room, The Library of the Jewish Theological Seminary, 3080 Broadway, New York, NY 10027. Phone: 212.678.8973 or via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Preliminary Guide to the Bangor Jewish Community Center (Bangor, PA) Records
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Funding for the retrospective conversion of the original finding aid documents to produce this guide using Archivists’ Toolkit was made possible by a grant from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC).