Archive - Baker, Samuel A. Papers
Scope and Contents Note
The Samuel A. Baker Papers consists of correspondence; clippings; publicity; flyers; sermons; eulogies; and notes.
- Creation: undated
- Baker, Samuel A. (Person)
Languages or Scripts of Materials
The collection is unprocessed and closed until further notice. Inquiries can be sent to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
0.42 Linear Feet (in one document box.)
Materials are available (by appointment only) at The Special Collections Reading Room, The Library of the Jewish Theological Seminary, 3080 Broadway, New York, NY 10027. Phone: 212.678.8973 or via E-mail: email@example.com.
- Preliminary Guide to the Samuel A. Baker Papers
- In Process
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Funding for the retrospective conversion of the original finding aid documents to produce this guide using Archivists’ Toolkit was made possible by a grant from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC).