Archive - ANI - Uptown Talmud Torah Alumni Association Records
Scope and Contents Note
The ANI - Uptown Talmud Torah Alumni Association Records consists of correspondence and minutes, as well as annual reports of the Memorial Organization, which provided burial plots for its members.
- Creation: 1938-1943
- ANI -- Uptown Talmud Torah Alumni Association (Organization)
Languages or Scripts of Materials
This collection is unprocessed and closed but may be open for research on a case by case basis; contact the Librarian in charge of archival materials at: 212.678.8973 or via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org., for further information.
0.42 Linear Feet (in one document box.)
Materials are available (by appointment only) at The Special Collections Reading Room, The Library of the Jewish Theological Seminary, 3080 Broadway, New York, NY 10027. Phone: 212.678.8973 or via E-mail: email@example.com.
- Preliminary Guide to the ANI - Uptown Talmud Torah Alumni Association Records
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Funding for the retrospective conversion of the original finding aid documents to produce this guide using Archivists’ Toolkit was made possible by a grant from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC).